The Algebra U. Complete Reducibility Theorems.
- Woronowicz Tannaka-Krein duality and free orthogonal quantum groups?
- The Art of Social Media: Power Tips for Power Users!
- LEED Practices, Certification, and Accreditation Handbook;
- Introduction to Quantum Groups 1 - 2007!
- Semi-Organic Growth, + Website: Tactics and Strategies Behind Googles Success?
- Post navigation.
Higher Order Quantum Serre Relations. Review of the Theory of Perverse Sheaves. Quivers and Perverse Sheaves.
Fourier-Deligne Transform. Periodic Functors.
Quivers with Automorphisms. The Signed Basis of f.
Syllabus Quantum Groups and Crystal Bases
Cartan Data of Finite Type. Canonical Bases in Certain Tensor Products.
- Introduction to Quantum Groups and Crystal Bases by Jin Hong?
- Introduction to Quantum Groups | Mathematical Association of America!
- Hardy Type Inequalities on Time Scales?
- Working for Equality in Health (State of Welfare)?
- Ruby in a Nutshell: A Desktop Quick Reference.
- Introduction to Quantum Groups and Crystal Bases?
- Workshop on Quantum Groups in Quantum Gravity;
- General Information!
- Cult of Analytics: Driving online marketing strategies using web analytics (Emarketing Essentials)!
- Hopf Algebras and Quantum Groups - CRC Press Book.
Based Modules. Bases for Coinvariants and Cyclic Permutations. A Refinement of the Peter-Weyl Theorem. Commutativity Isomorphism.
Relation with Kac-Moody Lie Algebras. Gaussian Binomial Coefficients at Roots of 1. The Quantum Frobenius Homomorphism. Symmetries and Inner Product on f. Braid Group Relations.
About this book
Integrality Properties of the Symmetries. The ADE Case.
Back Matter Pages About this book Introduction The quantum groups discussed in this book are the quantized enveloping algebras introduced by Drinfeld and Jimbo in , or variations thereof. No prior knowledge of Lie algebras will be assumed. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, Humphreys, James E. Introduction to Lie algebras and representation theory.
Some things in mathematical logic that I find interesting
Graduate Texts in Mathematics, Vol. Springer-Verlag, New York-Berlin, Jantzen, Jens Carsten, Lectures on quantum groups. Graduate Studies in Mathematics, 6. Lusztig, George, Introduction to quantum groups. Progress in Mathematics, Birkhauser Boston, Inc. They will be posted here two weeks before the due dates.
This will be a 2 hours closed book exam.
Exercise problems will be posted here every other week. These will not be collected and marked, but are a good way of learning the material. Many of them are also announced in the lecture and reproduced here.